According to Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (GDPR)
We inform you that, in relation to the establishment and execution of the employment contract drawn up with you, the undersigned company is obliged to treat data the concern, qualified as "personal data" from the New European Regulation for data processing (GDPR) where it is expected that anyone processing personal data must inform the data subject about which data are processed and certain components qualifying the treatment, which must in any case take place in a lawful, fair and transparent, protecting confidentiality and ensuring the rights of. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions, we provide the following information:
The data controller is: CROSSHOP S.r.l. - Via Verdi, 24 - 21040 Carnago (VA)
1. Purpose of the treatment.
The personal data for the processing, namely: identification, administrative, accounting and tax, commercial, directly reported by the customer or the data essentially identifying other interested parties (such as Co-workers, employees, representatives, etc.), As these press running and in the conduct of relations with the owner and in accordance with and subject to the provisions on the treatment and protection of personal data, they are used by CROSSHOP Srl to pursue the following objectives:
- To enable the provision of services required by the Client for the purposes of operational management, technical and administrative the connected relationship to the provision of the same services and the carrying out of communications relating to the conduct of the relationship established.
- Allow navigation and consulting the crosshop.eu site and domain owners.
- Subscribe to the newsletter.
- Make customized business proposals based on the products or services you have purchased or for which interest has been shown during the navigation of our site.
- For exclusive purpose of protecting the legitimate interest, the Holder brings into being an automatic control system that quantifies and analyzes the number of rejected orders.
- Requirements for accounting purposes, taxation and social security or banking.
Your personal data may be used to: create and manage his personal account on crosshop.eu site. Develop and manage its orders. Send changes and text messages on the progress of his expeditions. Contact you if problems arise with the delivery of your order Respond to your questions and inform you of new services or changes in services. Perform analysis in order to provide commercial offers and the most interesting information for his profile.
In particular, the treatment consists of: collecting (ie, the acquisition of the data), registration (ie, storing the data), organization, storage (paper and / or computer of the data), consulting (that is, reading of the data) communication via communication subjects better indicated below, use (generic use of the data).
The provision of in many cases data is required as necessary to fulfill contractual obligations and / or tax and accounting nature, refusal to do so could undermine the partial or total fulfillment of the obligations deriving from the service requested.
2. Method of treatment - Conservation
In relation to the stated purposes, the processing of personal data may be performed using manual tools, automated, computerized, electronic acts to manage, store on computer media and paper than on any other type of suitable support, having activated and set up the necessary measures to ensure the security of data and processing them with the principles of lawfulness and fairness.
Data will be stored as customer CROSSHOP Srl for a maximum period of 10 years unless otherwise prescribed by law.
3. Communication and dissemination of data in our possession
Scope Your personal information may be shared for the purposes mentioned above with:
- Subjects who typically act as controllers ie persons, companies or professions firms that provide assistance activities and advice to CROSSHOP Srl in accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial relative to service delivery (current list is available at the Owner and communicated to interested parties who request it);
- Subjects, bodies or authorities to which it is required to communicate your personal data in the form of legal provisions;
- To our employees and associates, as Trustees of treatment within the normal conduction of operational / management;
- Attorney / insurance companies and debt collection companies.
4. Ability to transfer data to a third country
The personal data will not be transferred to a non-EU country; where, took over for reasons connected with the execution of the contract, or the fulfillment of legal obligations, it becomes necessary to transfer to countries and / or non-EU organizations, such transfer will be subject to the conditions set by GDPR and, if necessary, prior consent.
5. Personal Rights
Applicants may obtain the confirmation of the existence or not of their personal data and that such data be made available in understandable form. Applicants may also request to know the origin of the data and the logic and purpose on which the treatment is based; to obtain the cancellation, as well as updating.
The individual may ultimately require security measures to protect its data.
Any adjustments or limitations or cancellations Controller, unless this is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort, shall be communicated by the Data Controller to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted. The owner, if required, the interested party may disclose the recipients of such data.
To exercise these rights you may contact at any time to the "data controller" of your personal data which is CROSSHOP Srl Via Verdi n. 24, Carnago (VA) Tel. 0331-1771876 - mail: firstname.lastname@example.org